The Surface of Bike Week

I wanted to post every single day, but failed!!! But I'm back at it today. This last week everyday I sat down in front of the computer is was to update our social media pages with something from Bike Week. The band opened for Alice Cooper and played as his band. The whole experience was significant for me because usually Jeremy and I tag team these events. This time I was on my own. Jeremy and Ethan went to Austin for the first of the Expos. At the same time we had a show going on out in Goodyear; The Goodyear Lakeside Music Festival, so I was REALLY on my own. I worked my ass off for 22 hours, but it was totally worth it. The band sounded, and looked great, the crew was amazing, the staff of Bike Week was very accommodating, and the fans were off the hook.

For the band I provide hospitality, coordinate with the venue, coordinate with the sound company (which is usually us), coordinate with our photographers, organize merchandise, and generally take care of everything the band needs. This show I ran the teleprompter for Alice's set. While I have done this before it was an entirely different experience to do it for 10,000 people. We gained exposure, fans; it was a good experience! 

Comments