The Start of Expo Season
Like
the title says, it is the very first day of Expo season for our
company. We have 15 Expo's slated till the end of the year. I'm excited,
and torn cause I stayed behind on this one, leading me to start the
blog for the rest of the year!!!! Actually all I hear in my head is "Man down! Eleven thirty: pimp in distress!" from Katt Williams, aka Money Mike in Friday After Next.
It's on repeat in my head. It's how I feel being here alone. Jeremy and Ethan left for Austin this morning, and I stayed here in Tempe to manage our band, CO-OP, as they play Arizona Bike Week this weekend. I'll be busy, but I hate having to talk to myself! Sometimes she doesn't like me. I've never been to Austin. I got Ethan and Jeremy hooked up in a sweet air bnb. Decided to pay more for this trip, and less on the next one. I also think I may be having a mid life crisis, and I am ok with that, for now. People tend to have 8 second attention spans, so each post will be brief.I want to keep up with what is happening, so I don't forget it myself.

Comments
Post a Comment