Phoenix Expo
First day of the AZ Ultimate Women's Expo! This is my first expo this year, and Ethan and Jeremy's second. Ethan is helping us this year which is amazing, since the push is further than the last 3 years at this center. We are relieved. Today went well. We set the main stage, and saved the five breakout stages for tomorrow. It made a huge difference to not have to rush. Ethan built the truss, and towers. Total help!
The Phoenix Convention center is as to be expected. The security at the dock is always a little hyper. We met several Convention Center employees that have never shown their faces in the past. Kinda strange.
We went to Oreganos and ate everything afterwards cause, well, we were starving. Sweet potatoe fries are my jam. Yes po-ta-toe is spelled with an "e". Never gonna change that!
Funny thing about yesterday. Yesterday the "Unicorn Frappuccino"
came out at Starbucks for only four days. I got one of course cause
I like fun. I like all the most funnest food you can find at the state fair.
I like to smile. Smilings my favorite.
So, anyway, I was super shocked about all the haters on Social Media about this little bit of sour heaven. Seriously. Body shamers came out of the wood work to hate on those who decided to skip lunch and have 400 calories of sparkling goodness. I was shocked. It is sad adult bullies pounced on every person who was like "look at me with my happy little drink." Those people REALLY need a drink. A strong drink. Those people should become like, whiskey people. Happy 4/20.
Comments
Post a Comment