Look at Those Snappers


I love Romancing the Stone. I love the sound track. It's one song played over and over in different ways. When I was little my babysitters had a laser disk player and this movie is one they had. I was four, and I still remember us watching it over and over; always confused by the love scene. This movie makes me feel grounded. It is like a long lost friend. I happy to be sitting here tonight watching it, even though I burned my popcorn.

Today was a huge day getting ready for our band to play Arizona Bike Week.  I'm over prepared right now for this show...but it's worth it. I also grabbed tickets for a show in July our band is playing. Always pushing. I have faith in my friends, and faith in our business. That is why I keep pushing. That, and 90 grand in student loans. I shipped a microphone to Austin for Jeremy. He and Ethan made it to their cute air bnb I set up.  So far away ;(



I stopped by Minder Binders for a quick dinner with my parents and their friends. I remember eating there in 6th or 7th grade for my friend Jackie's birthday. I remember wondering why the dead horse hanging from the ceiling didn't smell. Why I didn't understand taxidermy is beyond me.  I went to my friends Young Living Party. I love the oils! I could become completely obsessed. But right now I'm obsessed with so many things.. coconut water, coconut yogurt, coconut creamer, (anything coconut apparently), vegan shake mix, french bulldogs... I better hold off on new obsessions. I have nothing quirky to say, but want to keep documenting these days... I'll probably dream about Cartagena.

Comments